Information We Collect
SISFU collects data in the following ways:
1. Data you submit to us. There are avenues on the website wherein you could request for additional information (e.g. academic programmes, registration services). These will request you to submit basic information such as your name, contact number and email address. We will use the details you provided to get back to you with more information regarding your inquiry or request.
2. Data we get from you browsing our website. We collect information on the pages you browse and how you use them. This information includes:
- Location (on a country or city level)
- Device (whether you are using a desktop, laptop or other mobile devices)
- Browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, IE)
- Language (language you opted to view the pages in)
- Cookies (A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer tied to information about you. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. SISFU uses session or dynamic cookies to let us know when a user is signed in. Once you close your browser, the cookie simply terminates)
We use the said data to tailor the website to offer you more relevant and useful information. We also use the information to improve your user experience.