How To Apply
1. Complete the Application Form.
a. (For Undergraduate students) Download and complete the Application for Admission to Undergraduate Programme provided at this link
b. (For Post Graduate students) Download and complete the Post Graduate Application Form provided at this link
i. Original Form 138 (High School Report Card)
ii. Official Transcript of Secondary Education
iii. Photocopy of High School diploma
i. Official Transcript of College Education
ii. Course Description
iii. Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials
i. Official Transcript of Bachelor degree
ii. Photocopy of Bachelor Diploma
iii. Curriculum Vitae
iv. Recommendation letters from immediate supervisor, dean and teacher
i. Photocopy passport
ii. Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration
iii. Student Study permit/Student Visa
3. All documents must be certified by a recognized authority, e.g. school or government and where necessary, please provide officially certified English translations (for documents written in languages other than English).
4. Please give us two (2) working days to reply to your queries.
5. After the evaluation of your academic records, a Marketing Specialist shall contact you for:
a. If you are in the Philippines – assessment and interview will be scheduled with the Head of School.
b. If you are not in the Philippines – a video interview with the Head of School. Assessment will follow when you are in the Philippines.
6. We will request you to sign Conditional Letter of Acceptance.
7. Student is advised to process visa requirements upon enrollment (See Below).
All foreign students must present their passports to the Office of the Registrar upon enrollment.
1. If the existing visa date is less than a month from the expiration date, the student is required to process the extension of the visa for two months. Once the student has fulfilled this, he has to submit his passport and I-card to the OUR.
2. The student will fill up the appropriate form: Student Conversion or Student Extension visa. http://goo.gl/yfv47T The student shall complete all document requirements including 10 pieces of 2 x 2 ID picture.
3. The student secures a clearance permit, to process payment for visa application and administration fee.
4. A school representative may accompany the student to the Bureau of Quarantine for medical clearance.
5. A school representative shall accompany the student to the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation (BID) for bio-metrics.
6. OUR shall inform the student when the passport and I-card are available at the OUR.
It is the responsibility of the student to monitor the expiration of his visa. It is his responsibility to approach the OUR two months prior to expiration of his visa to process his extension to avoid penalty charges.