Summer, as we know it, can be the most fun and memorable moments in our lives. Summer brings a lot of fun memories, perhaps because this is usually the season when we let ourselves free and just enjoy the sun! So what are the 5 things you can do this summer?
1. Go to the beach: There is nothing unique about going to the beach especially on a hot summer season. But why do people keep on doing this? Simply because, it is one of the, if not, the sanctuary of freedom and we tend to feel relaxed and invincible when we hit the beach or the pool for that matter.
2. Summer Getaway: Whether it may be New York, Paris or Singapore, heading out of the country is always an ideal path to take if you are out to spend your summer in a special way. On the other hand, if you are a little tight on your budget, considering out of town trips with friends or family is always a great alternative.
3. House Party: Great people plus great food always sum up a great summer party! Have a mixture of Western and Asian food as part of your party as this will create a lot of flavours on your taste buds and food is always a good source to start the conversation going! Whether it is a loud or a chill out party, you have the option to set the tone!
4. Movie Marathon: As underrated as it may seem, having a ‘stay at home’ moment with some popcorn and chic flics or whichever genre you choose, sets comfort to your body. Turning on your air conditioner, throwing in some blanket and inviting a few friends over makes a Movie marathon even more awesome. Besides, movies were created to take us out of the “real” world.
5. Work out: For some, this is the least ideal thing to do on summer. But why not? Summer is relatively the perfect time for us to achieve that figure we have always wanted (or at least we try). As long as you replenish yourselves with water, summer is the ultimate season to get your cardio on because of the weather. So you can definitely bet that you will burn more and sweat more!