Capture Southville’s 24th Anniversary Celebration with the lens of your camera beginning today. Have collectors’ coffee table art books as prizes for your winning entries.
To join, here are the guidelines:
1. A Monarch, faculty, student or administrative personnel, may submit one entry only.
2. Submit an entry in short brown envelope with photo label or title to the Office of the Library including complete name, pseudonym/alias, year & section/course.
3. An entry may be in black and white, in full color and/or combination of both. Only works in 8.5” x 11” will be accepted as official entries.
4. Photo entry must be original and inclusion of persons, entities and/or objects must be the creator’s sole responsibility and judgment.
5. The Library Office may disqualify, inhibit, and keep objectionable photo entries.
6. Submitted entries shall be displayed for public viewing at the lobby of SISC libraries and for evaluation by a panel of judges (student, faculty, administrative personnel).
7. Criteria set are as follows:
a. Relevance - 25%
b. Content - 25%
c. Design & Presentation - 25%
d. Impact - 25%
8. Winning entries shall be categorized with prizes namely:
a. One (1) SISC Amazing Moment @ 24: Champion - One (1) coffee table art book
b. One (1) SISC Amazing Moment @ 24: 1st Placer - One (1) coffee table art book
c. One (1) SISC Amazing Moment @ 24: 2nd Placer - One (1) coffee table art book
d. One (1) SISC Amazing Moment @ 24: 3rd Placer - One (1) coffee table art book
e. One (1) Viewers’ Choice: One SISC Amazing Moment @ 24 - One (1) coffee table art book
9. Announcement of winning entries is final and notification of winners will be done on September 26, 2014(Friday) while awarding of prizes is on October 3, 2014 (Friday)
10. SISC libraries reserve the right to own contest entries and shall be used for any purpose it may use, compiling and marketing purposes and the like.